- Ø FinFisher – used by Lench IT solutions / Gamma International
- Ø DaVinci / Galileo RCS – used by HT S.r.l. (hacking team)
- Ø 0zapftis / r2d2 StaatsTrojaner – used by DigiTask
- Ø TAO QUANTUM/FOXACID – used by NSA
- Ø Magic Lantern – used by FBI
- Ø WARRIOR PRIDE – used by GCHQ.
Time and again we have been bringing you valuable resources on ethical hacking since we know and understand the nature of things as far as security goes. Ethical hacking is picking up steam each day with more and more organisations spending heftily to maintain the sanctity of their systems and data. As such, ethical hacking is a glorious career option in the current scheme of things.
1.Set your goals straight
To begin with, an ethical hacker must start thinking like the intruder. He must be able to identify the loopholes on the target access points or networks that are prone to attack, he must be aware of the repercussions of these loopholes and how the intruder can use it against the same. An ethical hacker then has to find out if anyone at the target notice the intruder's attempts to carry out his/her acts. Finding out and eliminating unauthorised wireless access points is always t…