Yes folks, you can use HTML to hack a website. The eight steps described below will take you from zero to hero in no time whatsoever. So how do we do it? Read on to find out..
1. First put in the username and password in the login form. You can put in any username and password. This will generate an error, telling you that the username and password entered are wrong. This is where the work starts.
2. Now right click on the error page and click on view source.
5. Now look for “<_input name="password" type="password">" (without the quote marks). Now replace this with "<_type=password>" with "<_type=text>". Check if the maximum length of the password is less than 11 and increase it to 11.
6. Now go to file, save as and save it somewhere on your hard drive with the .html extension.
7. Next you have to reopen the webpage by double clicking on the file that you saved. You will see a few changes in the current page as compared to the original one.
8. Now choose a username and password and you will have successfully logged into the account.